Saturday, October 23, 2010

Two posts in one day! It must be a full moon:)
Please scroll down to see my Crazy4Challenges post!


Here is my take on a monochromatic challenge from my friends over at Unity. You would have LAUGHED YOURSELF SILLY if you had seen the different "takes" this card had. One version had lots of ribbons. One version had a ton of googly eyes. YES, googly eyes. I'm not so sure that I even like this "take," but I feel good that it is finished. (To be brutally honest, I wasn't going to post it on my blog, but some of my friends over at Splitcoaststampers liked it:) You should check out the other girls' takes on this challenge! They are truly outstanding! You'll find them under Unity Challenges at Splitcoaststampers.

Challenge: Unity Addicts Challenge #23

Stamps: Sept. KOM: Unity; background stamp: Authentic Man: Unity
Paper: Lavender Lace: Stampin' UP; lime scrap
Ink: Lovely Lilac: Stampin' UP
Extras: Lovely Lilac ribbon and glitter: Stampin' UP, pop dots

No comments: