Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Snowflakes fall from Heaven

Oh, I just love the chance to play with my stamps and get crafty!!! It heals a lot of the day's ills!!

To make this card, I first cut out the mittens from the Jillibean Soup paper that matches this Unity stamp set. I followed the Hip Hop Sketch Challenge and stamped the snowflake circles and punched them with a scallop circle punch. Then I lined them up and added a dp layer. I popped up the sentiment and the mittens next to it. Pretty easy, but I will say that it took longer than I thought to cut out those mittens!!

I chose this sentiment because I may, just may, have enough Christmas cards now! I figured that this could be a thank you note or even a card for a winter birthday.

Hope you're having a great day!
Anne

Challenges: HHSC25 and UAC29
Stamp Set: Snowflakes fall from Heaven
DP: Jillibean Soup
CS: Kraft: Papertrey Ink, Ruby Red: Stampin' UP
Ink: Rich Cocoa Memento, Jumbo Java Chalk Ink: Versamagic
Extras: scallop punch, pop dots

1 comment:

farmhouse-story said...

adorable, anne! this design would make a cute scrap page, too!