Saturday, February 11, 2012

thanks so much

Hello!  It's been a crazy couple of weeks for me.  I was SO looking forward to stamping today!  I'm playing along with the CAS-ual Fridays challenge to paper piece.  I really enjoy paper piecing, so this card was fun.  I'll let you in on a little secret...this flower was original stamped on a white card.  I tried to draw a line to serve as the ground.  It turned out awful!!  So I just grabbed some green paper and attached the grass at the bottom and cut a square out!  I used a Bella Blvd stamp set from Unity, a sentiment stamp from the Michael's $1 section and Green at Heart papers by Basic Grey. 

5 comments:

Karen B. said...

I think your grass turned out great, it really grounds the focal image. Mistakes turn out so good don't they?! Your card is very sweet!

Yorkshire Crafts said...

Love it!

lynn said...

such a darling card, anne! happy weekend!

Michele Gross said...

Adorable!! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

Lisa Arana said...

I love it when an oops turns into something FAB! So adorable.