Monday, August 6, 2012

Back to School

Just a short post to share that today was my first day in my classroom!  I'm so lucky that my husband and nephew came to help me!!  We painted, fixed tables, cleaned boards, hung the alphabet, and MORE!!!  I couldn't have done it without either of them.
When I finally finish with my room I'll share pictures.  I was pleased today that many of the things that I made over the summer worked just as planned in my room.  Thank you to Monday Made It and  Pinterest:)

4 comments:

Lisa R. said...

Looking forward to seeing your pics!! Good luck setting everything up! :)
Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

farmhouse-story said...

you are off to a great start,anne! hope this year is a fabulous one!

A Teacher Without a Class said...

Can't wait to your classroom!

farmhouse-story said...

anne, your room is so cute! your hard work looks awesome:)