Tuesday, August 24, 2010

If I Had a Flower

Hello!! My project today is for the Unity Addicts Challenge to stamp on something other than paper. I chose to stamp on a canvas board. This was a fun project, but I did have a bit of a problem with the ink smearing. I'll have to research what kind of fixative to use to "set" the images. Come to think of it, I probably should have just used Stazon ink and there wouldn't have been a problem. Well, live and learn!! There's also some glitter on the inner section of the flowers, but it is a bit hard to see.

I plan to give this to my mom for her birthday. I do think of her often and want to remind her of that!

Have an awesome day!!


Challenge: Unity Addicts Challenge 14
Stamps: flower-Now and Always: Ippity, sentiment: Ippity
Ink: Black Memento
Extras: Copics, button: Papertrey Ink, Glitter: Stampin' UP

2 comments:

blah said...

I love this one! Gorgeous and I can't tell there's smearing.

JenMarie said...

Oh how PRETTY!!