Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What's up, Cupcake?

Hello!!! It seems as if the whole world is in love with cupcakes right now! There was a bake-off at my school, kids always have them for birthday treats, and this week Crazy 4 Challenges is all about them! They do look so delish when they are decorated so beautifully. As for me, just give me one piled high with chocolate fudge frosting and I'm happy!!

The cupcakes on my card look much more scrumptious in RL! The frosting is all glittery and sweet looking. You can see a bit of the glitter in the photo above.

Have a sweet kind of day!!!

Challenge: Crazy 4 Challenges 49
Stamp Set: What's up Cupcake?: My Favorite Things
Inks: Chocolate Chip (of course!), Regal Rose: Stampin' UP
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, White: Stampin' UP, dp unknown
Extras: Dazzling Diamonds Glitter: Stampin' UP, Nestabilities, dimensionals

1 comment:

AKiteFlier said...

Love this - so yummy and you know me and glitter!