Thursday, September 9, 2010

Celebrating Books!!!

Hello! I LOVE books!!! I know that I have probably said that before, but I really do! Right now I'm reading a "cozy mystery" series about a Psychic Eye (instead of a private eye). They are written by Victoria Laurie. If you enjoy fun mysteries with a bit of romance, you'll love these! They are addicting. When you leave your comment, please let me know about a good book that you're reading now. I always like to get new book ideas!

Don't you just love the awesome dp on this card? It's full of flowers and is in mostly pink, black and teal. It's been sitting on my shelf calling to me for a while now!! The ribbon is pure luck-straight out of my stash!! Sometimes you just get lucky:)

Challenge: Crazy 4 Challenges 53
Stamps: Books a'Flutter: Unity/Ippity
Ink: Black Memento
Paper: dp: Tiffany's: We R Memory Keepers, black: Stampin' UP
Extras: ribbon, Spellbinders Ovals and Scalloped Ovals, pop dots

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Very PRETTY!

Silli said...

Oh Anne, your card is very pretty...Love the image and the papers... Thanks for playing C4C! Big hugs

Linda said...

Ho what a cute card I love the colors and layout!