Tuesday, September 7, 2010

right here, right now

Hello! I have been told that "right here, right now" is what matters. That's all we have, and all we can live. Dwelling in the past or sweating the future won't change a thing. The current moment is just as it "should" be, based on our life's journey. Sometimes that's hard to live with, but I keep trying!

This card is for the Unity Addicts Challenge to make an ATC (artist's trading card) and use it on a card. I've never made an ATC before...all I know is that it must be 2.5 x 3.5 inches. I think mine worked out fine. The colors don't show up well; I took the photo at dusk tonight. The colors are a wonderful teal, ivory, kraft and red. I'd like to try this challenge again. It was fun to create on such a small piece of cardstock before I made my card.

Enjoy your night!! LIVE the MOMENT!!

Challenge: Unity Addicts Challenge #16
Stamps: journaling block: A Moment in Time: Unity, sentiment: May 10 KOM: Unity
Ink: Rich Cocoa Memento, White Colorbox
Paper: dp, Thrift Shop: October Afternoon, kraft, ivory: Stampin' UP
Extras: ribbon, pop dots, Rose Red Marker: Stampin' UP, threaded waters scallop punch

No comments: