Sunday, February 27, 2011

sending birthday wishes

Hello! It's been so gray lately that I had to use some springy colors for my Crazy 4 Challenges card this week. (So gray and yucky, in fact, that my yellow is looking a bit greenish!) I used the CPS Sketch 206 from last week for my design. I had a fun time with this card, but I still think that something may be missing. Not sure what it is... More buttons by the sentiment? Ribbon? What do you think? I'd love to hear your ideas, so please share them in a comment!!

Have a great week!!

Challenge: Crazy4Challenges 76
Stamp Set: Everyday Button Bits: Papertrey Ink
DP: Polka Dot Parade: Papertrey Ink
CS: White, Lemon Tart, Sweet Blush: Papertrey Ink
Ink: Garden Green: Stampin' UP
Extras: vintage buttons: Papertrey Ink, Ric Rac Die Cut: Papertrey Ink, white floss

1 comment:

Nancy Thomas said...

Very pretty - that is one of my fav PTI stamps.