Sunday, April 3, 2011

Get Well Wishes

Happy Day! I am back from a relaxing and interesting vacation in Florida! We had some days of beautiful weather and a day of torrential rain and possible tornadoes. Our hotel's power even went out for 7 hours. Overall we had a great time. This is a picture of my hubby and I enjoying a relaxing dinner at Ricky T's! Being from the Midwest, we really enjoyed eating outside as much as possible.Today's card is for the My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge 13. I love their challenges and I love their stamps and dies. Their Pure Innocence line of stamps is my fave! Love this sweet little girl. This was also my first time using my new fabric tape. It's so beautiful.

My husband I finally put together my homemade light box over my spring break. I need to play with the lighting a bit, but this is my first card photographed inside it. If anyone has any ideas about how to better use the lighting, please let me know!

Have a great week!!

Challenge: MFTWSC 13
Stamp Set: Better Get Better-Pure Innocence: My Favorite Things
DP: Hazel-Stella and Rose: My Mind's Eye
CS: White: Papertrey Ink
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
Extras: Fabric tape: e2 Daily, heart die cut, Copics, pop dots













1 comment:

farmhouse-story said...

great pic, anne! glad most of your vaca went well:) love the sweet image on your card, and the tape!