Friday, April 15, 2011

Friends with Flair

Hello! A completely CAS and masculine card today. I needed to fill my stash and this seemed to be just the ticket! I really like the different stamps in Unity's Authentic Man set. I've popped up the star and the sentiment (from the Jan11 KOM), although it's hard to see in the pic!

Have a great weekend!! I'm glad to be back to blogging. I'm promising myself more crafting and me time over the weekend!

Stamp Sets: Authentic Man and Jan11 KOM: Unity
DP and CS: unknown
Ink: Rich Cocoa Memento
Extras: note die cut: Papertrey Ink, brown dew drops, pop dots

13 comments:

Purple Princess said...

Great masculine card!!

Beejay said...

Love the color combo!

Linda said...

That a very nice card and layout!

jennifer mitten said...

Great card....

Gwen said...

Great guy card and colors!

Anonymous said...

Great Masculine Card! I also love the papers!!

Scrapcollectr said...

Great combination of that set's stamps...thanks for the inspiration...
*smile*

Katrina Hunt said...

Very very cute!!!! great colors for a masculine card!!! hugs, Katrina

Katy said...

Great masculine card -- love the colors!

Jessica said...

Nice! Sometimes I find it hard to come up with "masculine" cards!

Ashley Newell said...

Very cute! I love the color and layout!

cherry said...

Love this color combo! I should embrace orange more. cherry

Silli said...

sweet card Annes, love the wonderful papers!