Sunday, November 20, 2011

holiday wishes

Hello, Friends! I'm playing along with the JUGS challenge today to use red, green and white. Since I really need to get going on my Christmas cards, this is perfect for me:) I love this Vintage Picnic stamp and die cut set from Papertrey Ink. There are so many different images making it a set that you can use all year.
Blogger (or my new computer) has been acting up for me the last two days! I am not able to highlight or link to anything. I'm sorry about that, but if you google the JUGS challenge, you will find their blog. If anyone has any ideas for me on how to fix this, please let me know!! Thanks!

6 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Cute basket of goodies! Thanks for joining in at JUGS!! :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely Christmas card.

farmhouse-story said...

oh, the basket looks great in plaid--i'd tried that!

Lynn said...

I love the basket...it is such a sweet image! So glad you could play along with us at Just Us Girls!

AKiteFlier said...

One of my fave sets, Anne. Super cute card! Thanks for coloring with JUGS this week. Wishing you and yours a happy Thanksgiving!

Elise said...

Now THAT is a basket, I'D LIKE TO RECEIVE! What a super card, stellar use of color and YOUR talent! THANKS, ever so much, for sharing your delightfulness with Just Us Girls!