Saturday, November 26, 2011

Papertrey November Blog Hop Challenge

Hello Friends!  I love the 25th of the month when we get to have a huge Papertrey Ink bloghop. Today they shared an awesome photo (below) to be inspired by.  The photo reminds me of a traditional holiday. I'm using one of my favorite sets, Vintage Picnic and coordinating die, by Papertrey Ink.  I die cut the basket and cloth out of my dp and then I added crochet ribbon to trim the basket.  I had fun glittering the card with a gold glitter pen, red stickles, and red gems.  The fun sticker was in my Christmas stash. Be sure to see everyone's holiday goodness at the Papertrey Ink blog.

2 comments:

Barb's Boys Inspired said...

What a sweet basket full of Christmas cheer! Nice job on the inspiration challenge even though you weren't able to link up...how frustrating, right!!!

dahlhouse-designs.com said...

fabulous take on the photo! love that little basket.