Friday, December 2, 2011

Happy Friday and Friends with Flair!!

I don't know about you, but during the holiday season I'm all about snuggling at home with Christmas music, hot cocoa, crafts and books!!  I'm so happy the weekend is here!! I stamped the flower image in red and added three little pearls to the center.  Then I cut it out and layered it on gingham.  I love gingham:)  I don't know what set the flower is from, but I know it is Unity.  I won it in a prize package once:)  The sentiment is also Unity, from the Sept 11 KOM.

Be sure to check out all the great creations at Unity's Friend with Flair!  You just might win a prize along with seeing some lovely inspiration.

HAPPY WEEKEND!!! 

17 comments:

jennifer mitten said...

Love this card with those great papers!

Ruby said...

Great card.

Tameko said...

Wonderful card. Nice colors & design!

Kary said...

Hi Anne! Your card is Beautiful!! LOVE, LOVE it!! Such an outstanding job.

Jen M said...

Pretty! Love those papers!

Linda said...

very pertty card. I like the paper too!

Aleks said...

This is adorable! Love the poinsettia! You've also helped remind me to pull out all the Christmas books I've amassed and start reading with the littles! :D

farmhouse-story said...

so pretty, anne! enjoy your weekend--its sounds wonderful:)

ddazzled71 said...

Such a great Christmas Card. I love your papers and the big scallop.

B. Poteraj said...

I've never used that stamp (yet), but will now that I see how cute it looks.

sharon g said...

How pretty. Nice job.

Jessica Buffa said...

Gorgeous and that gingham is lovely. Happy to see you linked up at FWF!
:O)
Jessica

StampinCathy said...

This is one pretty Christmas card. Love the dp and stamps you used.

Laura (sandytoz) said...

I love gingham too, have papers in nearly every color I've seen it in! lol
Love, Laura

Roslyn said...

Lovely card. Love the stamped poinsettia!

Pryn said...

Beautiful card! You have such an eye for choosing and combining papers!

Anonymous said...

so lovely. i just adore unity's christmas images and you showcased them so well.