Friday, January 28, 2011

Friends with Flair!!

Happy Friday! For my card I used the teacup image from Unity's December Kit of the Month. This image reminds me of my mom and her love of tea. I used Cosmo Cricket's Circa 1934 DP and got a chance to try out the Bow Easy that I just received in the mail. I had to watch a couple of tutorials to get it right, but I think the double bow turned out well. I used Papertrey Ink's Harvest Gold ribbon for that! I hope that you are all well! Enjoy a wonderful weekend!

17 comments:

Sarabeth aka Sarita said...

great cup of tea! i love it!

Rachel B said...

Beautiful tea card! I love the colors you used!

Unknown said...

so pretty and your bday card below is awesome too :)

Sarah B. said...

Gorgeous card -- I love the layout! :)

Lori said...

Pretty! Love the paper pieced image.

Anonymous said...

Lovely card. S x

Bonita Rose said...

Ooohhhh love all the gold.. it's gorgeous!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Beautiful! Love how you used that tea cup image! :)

farmhouse-story said...

that bow easy is a bit tricky, huh? darling card today, anne:)

sharon g said...

Love how you stamped the cup on decorated paper

Jennipher said...

great patterns and colors. well done.

Marilyn Nimmo said...

Love that image--and the paper choice is fabulous!

Katrina Hunt said...

Pretty Pretty Pretty!!!! hugs, Katrina

Karen said...

Lovely card Anne!

Anonymous said...

so pretty!

lisa a.

Emily Leiphart said...

This is beautiful, Anne! I love those papers and your bow is gorgeous!

Scrapcollectr said...

Love how you paper pieced the tea cup...love the card!
*smile*