Sunday, January 9, 2011

Toether is a wonderful place

Good morning!! I did it!! I made a goal for myself to get ALL the stamps from the Dec10 KOM inky and this morning I finished. I tried to stay up late last night to finish, but I ended up with one image to ink this morning. I had a blast! Lots of cards to come:)

I am entering this in the Unity Addicts Challenge to color an image. I used a combination of copic and Stampin' UP markers to color my image. I am slowly adding to my copic marker stash, so I didn't have all the colors I needed in copics. I didn't do any shading either, because the coloring areas seemed to small for it.

Hope you are enjoying your Sunday!!

Challenge: Unity Addicts Challenge #33
Stamps: Dec 10 KOM: Unity
DP: from my stash:)
CS: White: Papertrey Ink, Basic Black: Stampin' UP
Extras: Copics, Stampin' UP markers, dew drops

No comments: