Monday, June 25, 2012

Framing it up

I'm loving all the cool frame projects that I've found on Pinterest!  I have three to show you today.  Here are the inspiration photos I started with:

dry erase marker on dollar store frames.


Pinterest-source unknown

Keep Calm and Teach On
And here is what I made!  I was inspired by the many cute banners out there for the third project!

Edit: I've had people ask about where I got this frame!  Hobby Lobby with a coupon:)

It's so awesome to have time in the summer to craft:)  I'm linking up with 




12 comments:

Amber @ Adventures of a Third Grade Teacher said...

These all turned out great!

Adventures of a Third Grade Teacher

Tara said...

Wow!! You got alot done:)) Thanks for linking up and sharing!! Everything looks awesome!! Where did you get that awesome frame??

4th Grade Frolics

Christine said...

I love how you used the frames on the board! I think this would be great for my classroom when we switch math classes. I can put up a message for my math class. Thanks for sharing!

Christine

Leapingintothird.blogspot.com

Lana said...

Love the green frame!

Mrs. Reimann said...

I love all your projects, especially the green frame. Thank you for sharing!

Lorena
Little Treasures

Sarah said...

I love your 'Keep Calm' frame. I think I will make one for my room.

Sarah
Teaching Star Students

Heather said...

Great job! Love the pennants on the blue frame. So cute!
Heather
Kickin' it in Kinder

Ann said...

Very cute! I'm a new follower!
ann
The Caffeinated Classroom

Shannon said...

Cute, cute, cute!! I love that green frame!

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

Shannon
http://www.irunreadteach.wordpress.com

lynn said...

the hl frame is so cute, anne and i love the banner on the other frame:)

April Walker said...

Love the green!

April @ ideabackpack.blogspot.com

Lisa R. said...

I love how your objectives frames turned out! That is on my to-do list. Great job!! I'm your newest follower!!
Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure