Monday, June 25, 2012

Framing it up

I'm loving all the cool frame projects that I've found on Pinterest!  I have three to show you today.  Here are the inspiration photos I started with:

dry erase marker on dollar store frames.


Pinterest-source unknown

Keep Calm and Teach On
And here is what I made!  I was inspired by the many cute banners out there for the third project!

Edit: I've had people ask about where I got this frame!  Hobby Lobby with a coupon:)

It's so awesome to have time in the summer to craft:)  I'm linking up with 




12 comments:

Amber @ Adventures of a Third Grade Teacher said...

These all turned out great!

Adventures of a Third Grade Teacher

Tara said...

Wow!! You got alot done:)) Thanks for linking up and sharing!! Everything looks awesome!! Where did you get that awesome frame??

4th Grade Frolics

Christine said...

I love how you used the frames on the board! I think this would be great for my classroom when we switch math classes. I can put up a message for my math class. Thanks for sharing!

Christine

Leapingintothird.blogspot.com

Lana said...

Love the green frame!

Lorena said...

I love all your projects, especially the green frame. Thank you for sharing!

Lorena
Little Treasures

Sarah said...

I love your 'Keep Calm' frame. I think I will make one for my room.

Sarah
Teaching Star Students

Heather @ Kickin' It With Class said...

Great job! Love the pennants on the blue frame. So cute!
Heather
Kickin' it in Kinder

Ann said...

Very cute! I'm a new follower!
ann
The Caffeinated Classroom

Shannon said...

Cute, cute, cute!! I love that green frame!

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

Shannon
http://www.irunreadteach.wordpress.com

farmhouse-story said...

the hl frame is so cute, anne and i love the banner on the other frame:)

Unknown said...

Love the green!

April @ ideabackpack.blogspot.com

Lisa R. said...

I love how your objectives frames turned out! That is on my to-do list. Great job!! I'm your newest follower!!
Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure