Friday, June 29, 2012

Totally Awesome!!

I just received my first blog award EVER!!!  Thank you so much to Teaching Little Miracles!! I can't tell you how much I appreciate this!  The fun part is that I get to give this award to other bloggers!!  Woohoo!

The purpose of this award is to highlight new bloggers with less than 200 followers.

Here are the rules:
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. Thank the giver and link back to them.
3. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

 I will keep my blog stalking reading up and reveal those winners soon!

2 comments:

Julie Cefalu said...

Congratulations on your blog award! Isn't it nice to get a little love and recognition? I just recently started following your blog. you're doing a great job! - Julie@thecraftyquilter.com

farmhouse-story said...

congrats, anne! hope you can get blogger to behave:)