Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Hello! I have two Father's Day cards to share with you today. The first is for my dad. I seem to be using this LO quite often, but I think it shows the dp so nicely. I accented the car with a black spica glitter pen. It looks nice and sparkly in real life! My dad is a very traditional kind of guy, so this card is very CAS. No extra buttons, ribbon or accessories needed! Of course, I have to mention that he's the BEST dad ever, too!! I'm so lucky to have him to learn from and love!

My second card if for my husband. He totally ROCKS and this card is perfect for him! I used a silver background and accented the image and sentiment with a black spica glitter pen. Again, the shine and glitz don't show up in the photo. I used flat backed dots to echo the circles in the image and sentiment. I'm noticing that the card is a bit crooked...well, that goes with "rocks," LOL!

Dad's card:
Stamps: image: Authentic Man: Unity, Sentiment: Savvy Stamps
DP: Picket Fence: lilybee designs
CS: Bravo Burgundy: Stampin' UP, White: Papertrey Ink
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
Extra: black Spica glitter pen


Husband's card:
Stamp Set: Mar10 KOM: Unity
CS: Silver: Stampin' UP, Black and Plum Pudding: Papertrey Ink
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
Extras: black Spica glitter pen, black dots: Recollections

1 comment:

farmhouse-story said...

love them both and you got them done early--i'm still working on mine! have a great weekend!