Wednesday, June 1, 2011

STRESS!!

Hello again!! This card totally fits where I am right now! I wanted to play along with My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge and this sentiment just begged to be used. I went back to an old favorite paper pad - Lemonade by BasicGrey. I wanted bright, fun and a little crazy. The plaid background seemed to fit the bill. It's almost psychedelic in real life. It's a stressed out little bit of background paper:) As far as the blurry sentiment goes, I don't know what's up! I am taking pictures the same way I always have, but the past few times my clear photos end up blurry on Blogger. If you know how to fix this problem, please let me know! A techie I'm not!!

Challenge: MFTWSC 22
Stamp Set: Twisted Foursome: My Favorite Things
DP: Lemonade: BasicGrey
CS: White: Papertrey Ink
Extras: gems, pop dots, circle and scallop circle nestabilities: Spellbinders, medium scallop die: My Favorite Things




1 comment:

farmhouse-story said...

very sweet, anne! blogger has been messing up alot lately--more stress:)!