Sunday, July 17, 2011

Happy 9th Birthday!

Today's card is for my fantastic niece who is turning 9! She loves all things glittery and I have it on good authority that her favorite colors are (in this order) - bright blue, lime green, pink and purple. I used lots of Papertrey Ink dies to create this card! I was excited to find that the limitless circles dies I have fit right inside the mat stack one die. Don't you just LOVE the holographic paper?!? It's from a small piece that I have been hoarding. For once the camera actually does it justice:) So much fun! I can't wait to see her soon:)

Stamp Set: Make A Wish: Papertrey Ink
DP: Tiffany's: We R Memory Keepers
CS: Green Galore, Tempting Turquoise: Stampin' UP, White: Papertrey Ink, Pink
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
Extras: Mat Stack 1 Die, Limitless Layers 1 3/4" Circle Collection Dies, Banner Border Die, Basic Banners Die: Papertrey Ink, Pink Sorbet Twine: The Twinery, holograph paper, flowers, blue gems

1 comment:

farmhouse-story said...

a 9 yr old's dream card, anne:) very cute!