Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sorry to hear your bad news

Good Morning! I had so much fun playing with this new set from My Cute Stamps. It just made me smile:) I would give this card to someone who was having a bad day, nothing serious! Hopefully it would make them smile as much as this set makes me smile:)

I used the current JUGS Sketch Challenge for the LO of my card. I had lots of fun rounding corners, matting paper, and putting on lots of stickles for my butterfly wings. I thought the cute clouds made a nice addition. This was a FUN card to make:) I was smiling the whole time! Don't you love it when that happens??



Challenge: JUGS 91
Stamp Set: Pouty Petals: My Cute Stamps
DP: Summer Days: Echo Park
CS: Summer Sunrise: Stampin: UP, White: Papertrey Ink
Extras: blue gems, Icicle stickles, Cloud dies: My Favorite Things, Copics

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The crying flower does make you want to smile. Definitely would brighten someone's day.

lisa a.

Andrea M said...

This is such a cute card! I do like the crying flower! Cheery colors! Thanks for playing along with JUGS!!!

farmhouse-story said...

this cute card would make me smile, anne!

CREATIVE KHADIJA said...

How nice :)
I like the weepy face of the flower :)

Kathryn B said...

Awe very cute Anne and sure to cheer up anyone who recieves this card!

Thanks so much for getting sketchy with Just Us Girls this week!

Elise said...

Ohhhhhhh, noooooooooo! I'm cwying and I don't know whyyyyyyyy! {hee hee} I love MCS! Such a FABULOUS use for them and our super sketch this week! I'm SO pleased you've shared this piece of stampy delight with JUST US GIRLS, Anne! YOU are a delight!