Saturday, July 23, 2011

with the right accessories....

Hello! This Friday's challenge at CAS-ual Fridays is to use a rub-on or sticker on your card. The purse is a sticker that I've had for awhile; I believe it's from K and Company. I stamped the background journaling spot on the paper, wrapped the ribbon around, tied a bow and put my sticker on. I added the bling to the purse because I felt that it needed a little something extra. The sentiment is from Unity's Jan11 KOM and the journaling spot is also from Unity. Such a fun and quick little card:)


4 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Hi Anne! You have used the purse sticker so fabulously! The bling and ribbons add such fine touches to this card! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Unknown said...

The purse sticker is adorable! Looking at your cards makes me want to make some!

farmhouse-story said...

how cute the sticker looks hanging from the stamped frame--adorable, anne!

eleven-o-one said...

love the littl purse. You are so talented!