Saturday, July 30, 2011

Framed wire memo board


Hello Friends! Today I have a different creative happening to share with you. It's not a card! I learned how to make this cool framed wire memo board here at The Gunny Sack blog. She has the best ideas! I just stuck on a card that I made a while back. Hers is all filled up with beautiful things. Mine will be soon:) Her wire framed memo board looks like this:

I used a frame that I had an old picture in. I wasn't too fond of it anymore and it seemed perfect for this project! I spray painted it white. This is my FIRST time spray painting something. It's so cool! I found the candlestick next to it at my local Goodwill for $1. I spray painted it also:) I want to show you the magnet that I made up close:

I made the pearl magnet from one of my grandma's old clip earrings! I have one more pearl magnet to make and then two from this cool pair of white and clear plastic earrings with gold flecks in them. FUN!

Thanks for letting me share! I'm joining in at these linky parties:


5 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

i love to see these kind of projects--this turned out beautifully, anne! love the earring magnet--thats too clever:)

Anonymous said...

get outta here, this is so fabulous!!! I adore the frames.

lisa a.

Toni K said...

This is adorable! I love it!

Unknown said...

Thanks for letting me know that you used my tutorial!! Yours turned out soooo cute!!

Jamie @ DIY Home Sweet Home said...

I love the Gunny Sack. What a great memo board. More the Merrier Monday will be open until Wednesday at midnight. I would love for you to stop by and link up your project. http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/