Monday, July 2, 2012

And the awards go to....

Thank you again to Kristi and Crystal from Teaching Little Miracles for giving me this award!  I would like to give this award to Building a House of Love, 4 the Love of Teaching, Smiles and Sunshine,  Sweet-n-Sassy in 2nd, and I Teach, What's Your Super Power?  Be sure to check out their blog loveliness:) Here are the directions for this award:


The purpose of this award is to highlight new bloggers with less than 200 followers.

Here are the rules:
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. Thank the giver and link back to them.
3. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog. 

I was so excited to receive two more blog awards.  The teaching blog community is certainly making me feel special!  These awards were given to me by Tammy at The Resourceful Apple. Thank you so much!!
The rules for this award are as follows:
1.  Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2.  Include a link to their site.
3.  Include the award image in your post.
4.  Give 7 random facts about yourself
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers, include their link and let them know!

Now for Seven Random Facts about myself....
1.  This month I will be celebrating my 23rd anniversary with my wonderful husband.
2.  I love to read cozy mysteries.  Right now I am reading Aunt Dimity and the Village Witch by Nancy Atherton.
3. My terrific son will be a senior at NIU this year. 
4.  I love to plant container gardens!
5.  We put a small pond in our backyard and it is filled with plants and fish.  I love the soothing sound of running water.
6.  I LOVE to learn new things!!!
7.  I was a DJ at our college radio station in Valparaiso!

 
The rules for this award are as follows:
1.  Follow the person who gave you the award.
2.  Link back to the person who gave you the award.
3.  Pass the award on to 15 new bloggers.

I just joined the world of teaching blogs about 3 months ago.  Since then, I have found so much inspiration from so many bloggers.  I will be passing these awards on to the following blogs: Buntings, Books and Bainbridge, Clutter-Free Classroom, Schoolgirl Style, Seusstastic Classroom Inspirations, Teaching with Style, Step into Second Grade with Mrs. Lemons, Swimming into Second, Surfin' Through Second, Heather's Heart, Adventures of a Third Grade Teacher, Learning is Something to Treasure, Learning in Wonderland, and my nonteacher blogfriend, Lynn, at  Shabby Story



5 comments:

Corinna said...

Thank you soo much for the award Anne!! I am so honored! What a nice Monday moring treat!

Aloha,
Corinna
Surfin' Through Second

Unknown said...

Thank you Anne! That is very sweet of you! Happy anniversary too!

Swimming into Second

farmhouse-story said...

anne, you sweetie, thank you so much!

you know, since you posted about your problems with blogger, i haven't received any email updates...so i signed up my shabby blog for your emails, hopefully, i'll get them that way:)

Learning in Wonderland said...

Thank you so much for the awards! These are my first! I'm so honored that you thought of me:)
Maribel

Heather's Heart said...

Thank you so much for the award sweet lady...I am honored and humbled.

This was such a nice surprise to find when I came home from vacation today.

Congratulations on your award...you deserve it. =)

Heather
Heather's Heart