Monday, May 2, 2011

Happy Monday?!?

Well, the happy thing about this Monday is that it is almost over! It was sunny today, so that was a real plus too:)

I started my card by using last week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch, but I changed it a lot. I didn't add as many layers and details as I wanted my stamped image to stand out.To make this image, I first stamped the Pure Innocence sweetie and the tree on the right. Then I masked both the tree and PI to stamp the other two trees. I tried my hand at some more fancy (to me at least) Copic shading on the dress. I've been watching how others make grass, so I tried that a new way also. I'm happy with how it turned out. I need to get some more PI stamps, though, I've way overused the ones I have:) Not to worry....the stamps are in the mail!!

Stamp Set: Out on a Limb-Pure Innocence: My Favorite Things
DP: Hopscotch: BasicGrey
CS: Regal Rose: Stampin' UP, White: Papertrey Ink
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
Extras: Copics, ribbon, pop dots

1 comment:

Scrapcollectr said...

I'm a big PI fan, too....she is adorable and the way you framed her is perfect!
*smile*