Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I made this Mother's Day card for the sweetest mom I know....MINE:) She loves to get handmade cards from me and I know that she will really love this one. The old fashioned roses and pretty flowers are just the style for her. She is the most caring and loving person I know. I am so thankful that she is my mother and that I had the chance to grow and learn from her.

This card is also for the Crazy4Challenges this week. The challenge is a recipe challenge: 3 patterned papers, 2 flowers and 1 button. I had fun with this one! If you'd like to take on the challenge, you can check it out here.

Challenge: Crazy4Challenges 85
Stamp Set: Fillable Frames #4: Papertrey Ink
DP: The Girl's Paperie
CS: White: Papertrey Ink, Regal Rose: Stampin' UP
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
Extras: Trellis Punch: Stampin' UP, flowers, vintage button, scrunched seam binding, pop dots, Fillable Frames #4 die: Papertrey Ink

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So so PRETTY!!~

Steph said...

What a beautiful card. I love the colours you've used and that seam binding goes just perfectly! x

Silli said...

so very pretty Anne, love the colors, love the sentiment and the die cut! HUGS