Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Friends with Flair!!

Happy Friday! I distressed a lot on this card, with a sanding block and brown ink. I thought that the distressed look went well with this stamp set and the coordinating Jillibean soup paper. As you know by now they are a favorite for me this season. My husband found the tickets in a dusty closet at his work and brought them home for me. How sweet:) The snowflake brads are old ones from my stash. I believe they are from Making Memories, but I'm not sure if they are in the stores anymore. I have some white ones also that you may see pop up sometime soon:) Oh! I am also entering my card in the Crazy 4 Challenges to use circles. Again, I thought this set was perfect!!

Have a great day!!
Anne

Challenge: Crazy 4 Challenges 64
Stamps: Snowflakes Fall from Heaven: Unity
DP: Jillibean Soup
CS: Ruby Red: Stampin' UP
Inks: Rich Cocoa Memento, Jumbo Java Chalk: Versamagic
Extras: snowflake brads, tickets, baker's twine: PtI, pop dots

8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh FUN, I love all the circles.

Angie Blom said...

Awesomeness!!Love it.

Eva said...

This is such a beauty!!!! Love all those stamps you used!!!

farmhouse-story said...

everything about this is perfect, anne! happy weekend!

Emily Leiphart said...

I love the collage-y effect of this card, Anne!

Lisa said...

Gorgeous!!! Loooove the distressed look!

Lori said...

Fun! Love all the circle elements.

Anonymous said...

Yay for Jillibean Stamps!!! Fabulous card!

lisa a.