Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Good Morning! My friend liked my Halloween pinch box so much that she wanted me to make some Thanksgiving ones for her family! It's always so nice when someone appreciates your work:)

This is an easy template to put together, although there is a bit of cutting involved, some with an exacto knife. The ribbon holds the pinch together and the box opens at the top. I've taped it closed for this photo. The only other extra is the heat embossing in gold on the leaf. I thought it went with the fall colors and added a richness to the olive green paper.

Hope she likes it. Have a great day!
Anne

Stamps: leaf-Fall Whimsy: Stampin' UP (retired); sentiment: Hero Arts
Papers: dp: imaginisce; old olive, more mustard: Stampin' UP
Inks: metallic gold: Encore; rich cocoa Memento
Extras: ribbon; gold embossing powder; rustic twine: Papertrey Ink

No comments: