Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Somewhere off the beaten path

Hello! I created this card for a challenge over at Unity. If you haven't seen their stamps before, be sure to stop by and take a look! I just found them over the summer and I am HOOKED!!

The challenge was a "complicated recipe challenge" that used your initials and birth month to dictate how you made your card. The recipe for my card was 1. red, white, blue 2. buttons 3. one layer 4. texture. I stamped the whole card then ran the front part through my cuttlebug with an embossing folder. If you want to try this, be sure to cut your card stock the long way and have the fold at the top. That way you will be able to leave the back of the card with no embossing. Much easier to write on!:) I added the buttons on last.

Have an awesome day!
Anne

Challenge: Unity Addicts Challenge #24
Stamp Sets: rectangles-A Moment in Time: Ippity/Unity; sentiment-Authentic Man: Ippity/Unity
Cardstock: white: Papertrey Ink
Inks: Real Red, Night of Navy: Stampin' UP
Extras: Enchanted Evening buttons: Papertrey Ink, white floss, embossing folder: Stampin' UP

No comments: