Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Veteran's Day!

Thank you
to all those who are serving or have served in our armed forces.
You keep us safe and free, and we appreciate your willingness to serve and sacrifice!


I have enjoyed a morning of creating thus far! Isn't this little girl the sweetest? I paper pieced her coat and scarf, and then I colored her with markers. Her fur accents are sparkling with Dazzling Diamonds and her tree is full of jewels. The white panel with the image is popped up to add some dimension. I found the awesome snowflakes in my Christmas stash and thought they added the perfect extra to complete the card!

Hope you're having an awesome day!

Anne

Stamp Set: Sending you a little Christmas Pure Innocence: My Favorite Things
dp: Eskimo Kisses: BasicGrey
cs: white: Papertrey Ink
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
Extras: copics, Stampin' UP markers, Dazzling Diamonds: Stampin' UP, red jewels: Bazzill Basics, snowflakes: Jolee's by You, pop dots

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Anne she is perfect in her little OUTFIT!!

Linda said...

That is cute I think card is great for the holidays!

Niki Estes said...

Oh, this is so cute!