Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Introducing Riley!

Good Morning!! My mojo has returned! I decided not to go into school early as I usually do and stamp instead! This adorable little guy is called Riley. I think he's hilarious! He always seems to be having fun and that makes me smile:) My card is for a sketch challenge at JUGS. I flipped the sketch and didn't add any sentiment because there just didn't seem to be room. I'll add it on the inside later.

Hope your day is awesome!

Anne

Challenge: JUGS #58
Stamp: Riley: Riley and Company
DP: Eskimo Kisses: BasicGrey
CS: white: Papertrey Ink; Certainly Celery: Stampin' UP
Extras: copics, eskimo kisses brads: BasicGrey, frosted stickles

6 comments:

Silli said...

Hello dear Anne, your card is so fabulous, love the image...;-) and the wonderful papers... BIG hugs and happy day...

Anonymous said...

I love your beautiful card Anne..TFS
Enjoy the rest of your week:) x

Monique said...

Oh Anne..This is super sweet... Riley is so cute. :) TFS!!

AKiteFlier said...

Oh no - cuteness alert - cuteness alert! Oh gosh Anne this little guy is adorable indeed - well done - love the sideways sketch :-) Thanks for gettin' sketchy with JUGS this week. We appreciate the support :-)

Kathryn B said...

Adorable...Riley is a cutie! Thanks so much for joining us at Just Us Girls for our sketch challenge this week!

Andrea M said...

Love Riley the Moose! So cute! What a wonderful take on the sketch Anne! So glad you could play along with JUGS this week and hope you will play along again next week too :)