Saturday, November 6, 2010

Bookmark

Hello! This is a bookmark that I made recently for a challenge. I really like this stamped image and love to paper piece it!











Today I did NOT spend anytime creating anything other than lesson plans! They weren't the fun, "trying something new" lesson plans either. I graded papers, also. I have to go out tonight and I'm already feeling "done" because I worked so much. Silly me. When will I ever learn? Teaching is one of those jobs that is never "done." There is always more to do. I was going to work tomorrow too, but that's changed! I plan to get crafty tomorrow and have some FUN.

Hope you're having an awesome day!

Anne

Challenge: Unity Friends with Flair Challenge #49
Stamp: Books a'Flutter
Dp: Tiffany's: We R Memory Keepers
Ink: Tuxedo Black: Memento
Extras: Ribbon scraps

No comments: