Sunday, August 28, 2011

Fallin' for You

Happy Sunday! I'm using the My Favorite Things Sketch for this week's challenge and my sweet PI-Caramel Apple. Fall is on my mind! We've had cooler weather here lately and I'm loving it!!
Challenges: My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge 34 and Simply Scrapping Crafts-Anything Goes
Stamp Set: Caramel Apple Pure Innocence: My Favorite Things
DP: Gertie: Stella and Rose: My Mind's Eye
CS: Rustic White: Papertrey Ink, Ruby Red: Stampin' UP
Extras: doily and med scallop dienamics: My Favorite Things, Ruby Red ribbon: Stampin' UP,
garnet gems, copics, Stampin' UP markers, pop dots

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

too adorable. what a super sweet card.

farmhouse-story said...

i love her floral pants, anne!! cute!

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

That is so cute! What a wonderful project. I am going to try to fit in some scrapbooking on Saturday! Angie xo

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Very sweet, Anne! These are some of my favorite MME papers! The flower pants are too cute! :D