Friday, August 12, 2011

My heart sings + blog candy winner!


Happy Friday and Friends with Flair!!
If you'd like to see all the wonderful creations, stop by Unity!

I've had this card in my head for quite a while! I used the fab image from the May 11 Kit of the Month by Unity. I don't remember who made this awesome tape, but I thought it matched perfectly! To color the heart, I used watercolor pencils and a blender pen from Stampin' UP. I didn't have the exact red I wanted, so I played with red and orange to get the color on the card.

Thank you for all your sweet comments this week! The random winner of my blog candy is
Jen from Jen's Cup of Creations!
Jen, please put your email in the comment section of this post and I'll email you to get your address!

Have an awesome weekend, everybody!!

20 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Cute card. Congrats Jen. Enjoy your goodies. Thanks for a great and inspiring week.

Jen M said...

Pretty card! Congrats to Jen!

Jingle said...

Great card! I love it!

jennifer mitten said...

Great card! Love that torn paper....

Marsha said...

Love your card. Always pleasing to see music and I like the two colors.

Ruby said...

Very nice card.

Unknown said...

such an adorable card.

Linda said...

A card full of love.... We can never too much Love!

Amber Sheaves said...

Great card. I'm not sure how I want to use that stamp but I like what you did.

Unknown said...

That is really cool music tape.

Unknown said...

Wow, how incredible that you had that tape and it goes so well with this stamp! What a fabulous card and the heart and the music notes say it all...love it! Thank you so much for the blog candy...woohoo...I am so excited! I just sent you an email, thank you again!

Jocelyn Olson said...

The tape does match perfectly with the stamps. Wow! Love how you colored the heart.

Jennifer said...

LOVE all the sheet music!!! Great card!!! Thanks for commenting on my blog today! (=

Marilyn Nimmo said...

LOVE this. The tape is from 7 Gypsies. I love their tapes and have quite a collection of it - including this one. Thanks for the inspiration of another way to use it.

sharon g said...

I like your usage of the tape. It's cute, and easy!

Roslyn said...

Awesome card - love that music tape - perfect with that stamp!

ddazzled71 said...

Your card is fabulous. I love the way you have incorporated the tape into your design. Congrats to Jen on her win too!

Tenia Nelson said...

Great card!!!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME tape... goes with that stamp perfectly!

lisa a.

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Love the tape!!