Sunday, August 21, 2011

A is for Apple

Happy Sunday! Today I'm playing along with the My Favorite Sketch Challenge for this week. I used my new Pure Innocence, Caramel Apple. My apple is more like a candy apple with its pink coating, lol! I made it shiny with some Diamond Glaze. I took some liberties with the sketch but I think that you can see it somewhere in the card:) I used an old favorite dp pad, Green at Heart, by Basicgrey. My sweet PI is popped up to add dimension and I added some flowers for a little something extra in the corner of the card.

Enjoy your day!!


Challenge: MFTWSC33
Stamp Set: Caramel Apple Pure Innocence: My Favorite Things
DP: Green at Heart: Basicgrey
CS: White: Papertrey Ink
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
Extras: brown gems: Hero Arts, bracket and medium scallop dienamics: My Favorite Things, flowers, pop dots, Copics, Stampin' UP markers, Diamond Glaze


2 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

sweet little image and i love your bracket shape for the sentiment!

Unknown said...

What a yummy candy apple...the gloss makes food look awesome! I'm liking your MFT stamps...I may have to try that line. Thanks for the inspiration!