Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Go with the Flow

Simply Scrapping Crafts' new challenge is to use GLITTER!! I'll admit that I reminded myself of my first and second graders when I made this card. They never know when to stop with glitter and apparently I don't either:) My cute little snail is by Tiffany Doodles, the sponsor of the challenge. It's a freebie, so be sure to go and grab it! The minute I saw the little guy I knew he would look great in multicolored blues and greens! Thank heavens for my Martha Stewart big box of glitter! I used Ippity by Unity's set Fishy Philosophy for the coral, seaweed and saying. Now I'm covered in glitter and so is my scrap area. So much FUN!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

way to brave the glitter!!! what a beauty!

lisa a

farmhouse-story said...

what glittered goodness! i wear glitter for a week after i use it:)

Dawn T said...

Wow ~ this is so glittery but so beautiful... Thanks for joining us for this week challenge over at SSC

dani.beckman said...

Wow! Look at all the glitter! I also end up with it all over me and the room!

FLEUR de Lo said...

There's no way your 2nd graders would exhibit such control with the glitter. Your ability to put it exactly where you want it amazes me. I've been a little glitter leary, but this challenge has converted me.

:)

Clare said...

Sooo fun Anne! I love all the glitter - I have a ton of Martha Stewart glitter as well! ;)